Freitag, 3. Januar 2020

I'm not sure what this blog is going to be. For now I'm using it as a pop culture diary where I will post multiple pop culture related things each week that made me happy. This is inspired by the absolutely wonderful podcast Pop Culture Happy Hour and their weekly list of things making them happy that week. Every year, at the end of the year I try to note for myself what were things that made the year worth while and I realized that I would like to be able to revisit these things, which is why I'm starting this list. And I think that it could also be good for my mental health to take the time each week to think about what made me happy.
I tend to be a little late to the party on some things, so there is a solid possibilty that a lot of the things that I mention will be a couple years old, but if you are anything like me you'll also enjoy thinking about things that you loved a couple years ago.
On this blog I'll mainly feature movies, music, tv shows, books, podcasts and board games, although it's pretty likely that I'll be ignoring the pop culture-part and will include delicious food as well, because let's face it - food is what makes me happy so often.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen